>

肖申克的救赎,中英双语诗

- 编辑:88必发官方唯一登陆 -

肖申克的救赎,中英双语诗

You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright. 你驾驭,某个鸟儿是一槌定音不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的赫赫。

周末闲来没事,看了好评榜上的一部影片《肖申克的救赎》,给本身了广大的清醒,比较欣赏。所以写点文字记录下来。不喜勿喷!

图片 1

Patti Smith

Tell It to the Young Guys

这几个墙很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周边的高墙;稳步地,你习感觉常了生活在中间;最终你会发现自个儿不得不重视它而活着。那就叫体制化。 First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.

图片 2

报告那个年轻人

Tell it to the young guys

告诉那2个青少年

Yeah, tell all you know

肖申克的救赎,中英双语诗。是的,告诉她们你所知道的全套

Tell 'em about the golden path for the privileged few

告知他们那条少数特权人员的金子通道

Tell 'em about fear for the different-looking stars

告诉她们对不均等的星星点点的恐怖

Tell 'em to cut their yearning wings

告诉他们剪掉他们渴望的膀子

Tell 'em to cool down their passionate blood

报告他们温度下跌他们满腔热忱的血流

Tell 'em about money

报告她们关于钱的事

It's worth more than living

它比生命还要害

Tell 'em about hating to lose

报告她们厌恶失利

Tell 'em winning is Justice

告知他们胜者即为正义

Tell 'em "You're not worth shit"

告诉他们“你半文不值”

Then tell 'em to shoulder every responsibility

然后告诉她们去肩担每壹项权利

Tell 'em to smile each time

报告她们每回都要笑

Cause sadness is so ungrateful

因为难受是那么的不知感恩

Tell 'em they belong to you

告诉她们,他们属于您

Tell 'em to succumb to your needs

报告她们要臣服于你的须求

Or you'll see that they go to hell

要不你会亲自笔者保护障他们下鬼世界

Go ahead

继续

Tell 'em they are wrong

告知他们,他们是错的

Tell 'em they will fail

告诉他们,他们会失败

Do you know?

你知道吧?

As you crawl away reluctantly into the destined night

当你不情愿地爬向命定的夜晚

A new dawn shall rise

3个新的天明将会升高

And the meek shall inherit the earth

而孱弱的自然承接那几个世界

宣称:本文随想中国和英国文部分均为原创,如需转发请简信联系小编

I've had some long nights in stir. Alone in the dark with nothing but your thoughts . time can draw out like a blade. That was the longest night of my life. 小编也曾熬过孤寂长夜 独自在暗心东想西想 时光慢的仿佛刀割 那是自己一生最长的1夜

网络图1.jpeg

01

I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命能够总结为一种简易的取舍:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死

02

Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
心虚软禁灵魂,希望还你自由.

本文由88必发娱乐发布,转载请注明来源:肖申克的救赎,中英双语诗